Frequently Asked Questions Concerning Smoke Grenades:
- Yes, we are still shipping out on time! Please be patient with third party carriers (USPS, FedEx, UPS, ect.) as we have no control over their current procedures during this hardship and packages may be delayed. For more information please review our COVID-19 Statement.
What Are the Differences with all the different Smoke Bombs?
- RP90 - 90 Second Smoke Bomb by Peacock Smoke. These Smoke Grenades are the most popular smoke on the market! 5 inches tall & 2 inches in diameter.
- RPMini - 30 to 45 Second Smoke Bomb. Mini versions of the RP90. 4 inches tall & 1 inches in diameter.
- Dual Vent - Smoke comes out of both sides simultaneously! The same amount of smoke as the RP90 is released only it comes out both ends for a thicker cloud of smoke and a faster effect. The main purpose of the "burst" smokes is to release all the smoke as fast as possible, so they last approximately 30 seconds. 5 inches tall & 1.5 inches in diameter.
How do I activate the smoke bombs?
- They are ring pull activated smoke bombs, activated by pulling the ring at a 90 degree angle in one smooth motion (no jerky pulling motion)
DO NOT HOLD AND STAND AT LEAST 6 FEET AWAY AFTER IGNITING
Are the gender reveal products labeling discreet?
- Yes, on listings that specify so in the product description.
Smokes Indicator: If you need assistance differentiating the smokes you can check the code on the side of the smoke. REV1=Pink REV2=Blue.
Do you accept returns?
- Unfortunately we do not accept returns so be certain before you order!
Can you expedite shipping?
- We cannot expedite shipping and the options for shipping at checkout are the only options.
- Yes they absolutely can stain. However, they only stain if it is very close to the end the smoke comes out. After setting the smoke bomb down, if you are 2-3 feet away and just standing in the smoke cloud, it should not stain your clothing or anything for that matter. They can stain the ground if left on their sides as well.
Are these safe to breathe in?
- It is never recommended to breathe in smoke, but these are simple consumer level smoke effects, so if you breathe in a little you should be ok.
Can they be hand held?
- We do not recommend holding any smoke bombs in your hand. Please follow the instructions on each smoke bomb. Our ring pull products are "cool burning" so they don't get very hot at the base until about 50 seconds have passed, but we still recommend setting them on the ground after activation. Some customers do choose to hold them which we do not condone
Can I take smoke grenades on an airplane?
Can I let someone under 18 use them?
Can I use them in a dry area that has flammable items around?
Can I use them at a sporting event or concert?
Can I make cool pictures with them?
- Yes, and please tag us on instagram @PeacockSmoke.
Can I use them inside?
- No, they release way too much smoke to be used indoors.
Can I send back the ones I didn't use for my gender reveal?
Can I stop the smoke from coming out once it is activated?
- No, please don't try. That would result in injury. Never put your hand near the end that has smoke coming out.
Can you ship them to me in Puerto Rico?
Can you ship to another country?
- No, only to the USA.
For more information on shipping please visit our Shipping Page!